Monday, April 14, 2008

Stealing a meme again

One of the blogs I read regularly often has memes on it. I've stolen at least one before. I'm doing it again today. I stole it from http://anniesplace.wordpress.com/. She has very cool pictures on her blog too.

1.ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? On my left leg - I have a long scar I got when I was eight. My mom had called me for dinner and I was running down the hill, heading home. I cut through someone else's yard. They had a young tree that they had supported with wires tied to stakes in the ground. I ran right into one of the wires and sliced my leg right open. It makes me a little queasy even now to think about it.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Aside from the green paint? We have one painting that I purchased out on Cape Cod some time ago.
3. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 3:13 am
4. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? chocolate.
5. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My dad. Always.
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? My engagement ring and wedding band. I know that's two - but they are equally important.
7 . HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5′ 6″
8. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DAY? Sometimes, not usually though.
9. WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR? Seeing the FDNY Chief's car pull up in front of my house.
10. WHAT KIND OF HAIR COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Brown
11. WHAT ABOUT EYE COLOR? Brown again
12. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee please.
13. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese and sausage…best if its Dijulio's sausage
14. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? hot fudge sundae with mint chocolate chip ice cream
15. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME? Red I guess
16. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Only the Pepperidge Farm variety.
17. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU EVER RECEIVED? The first? Well - one of the first that I really remember as being special was my banana seat bike when I was ten - I really wanted that.
18. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? no
19. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Ann Taylor and/or Ann Taylor Loft.
20. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU WANT? jaguar.
21. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? yes
22. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Multiple times
23. YOUR WEAKNESSES? chocolate
24. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Yes, mostly the politician or athlete type - but I knew Meg Ryan before she was famous (and before she was Meg Ryan).
25. FIRST JOB? deli clerk
26. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? yeah.
27. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE? Yes.
28. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? working
29. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nothing major - only outpatient type stuff.
30. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? These days it's my hair.
31. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A nice dinner out and to go to a Yankees game.
32. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Right now - I would be over the moon with one.
33. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
34. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Bad grooming.
35. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU MISS ABOUT GRADE SCHOOL? Recess!
36. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? L'oreal for highlighted hair.
37 . DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. I have been told I have very nice handwriting.
38. ANY BAD HABITS? I procrastinate.
39. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? Yes, to a certain extent.
40. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would indeed.
41. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? No. I don't think you can divorce emotion from sex like that.
42. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I throw things - non-breakable things.
43. WHAT’S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? To have a long, healthy, happy life with my husband.
44. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? my bike
45. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? No idea - and I never transferred all my numbers over from my old phone.
46. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? Well - I was well into adulthood by the time Barney came around.
47. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? oooh - Mashed Potatoes
48. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes
49. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM? No. It's in the Office/Guest Room.
50. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Watch TV, hang out with husband and dog
51. WHAT’S THE FASTEST YOU’VE EVER GONE IN A CAR? When I was driving, I think 85. I have a feeling that I have gone faster as a sleeping passenger.
52. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? nothing at the moment.
53. Last thing you drank? Water
54. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Democrat
55. DO YOU HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM OR A HIGH SELF ESTEEM? Depends on the day.
56. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? - I just finished a Mary Higgins Clark book, not sure what to start next. I am still slogging through biographies of Dwight Eisenhower and Churchill too.

No comments: