Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happiness is...

....a white dog with brindle, green and purple patches.  What?  Green and purple?  Yup.  The green I'm assuming is from him rolling around in the grass, which he will do.  But it's on the top of his head - kind of weird.  The purple I'm not quite sure about.  That appeared this morning.  In the mornings, if it's nice out, we tend to leave the back door open and just let him wander around the back door doing whatever it is he does.  This morning, he came in, sat next to me, waiting for me to finish my breakfast and get him his breakfast.  As he sat there, I noticed this spot, which at first looked pinkish and I thought was his skin - fearing he had injured himself.  Nope.  It was a purple spot.  Who knows what he was rolling in, but my puppy dog now has green and purple spots alongside his beautiful brindle patches.

No comments: