Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Moving in the right direction

Second week in a row!  YAY!  The stricter diet is paying off and it's really not that bad.  I've had my cheating moments - like a week ago Sunday when I had almost a whole pizza from the Colony.  I think the difference so far is that I'm not constantly pushing it with a cheat here and there.  I realized how much my peanut butter habit was costing me in terms of calories!  And I've upped the exercise - recommitted to that.  It's a bit easier to exercise with the warmer weather we've been having.  It's no longer a choice of go to the gym and work out or get home to let the dog out.  Now, I can get home, let the dog out, go for a walk - sometimes even take him with me.  On the weekends, it's not "I don't feel like driving to the gym to exercise."  It's just a matter of putting on the sneakers and heading out the door.  So, I'm moving slowly but surely towards my goal.  But, I am cheating this weekend.  After all - it's St. Patrick's Day Saturday!

No comments: