Saturday, August 19, 2006

Getting There!

I've been out of town, so I haven't posted any updates. Last weekend was busy. The rooms are all painted. Most of the trim is done. We focused on getting the low trim done as that had the greatest risk of getting paint on the floors. Any of the upper trim that was not finished will be done very carefully. The work on the floors being finished up today, so soon I'll have pics of that too! Then carpet in the attic on Monday and we're almost all set. Wednesday they come to put in some new phone jacks - hopefully that will be possible. I can't believe there was only one jack in the whole house. So - these are pictures of the living room and stairs. The living room is all taped off so we can do the trim. The last is a picture of the master bedroom. I really like the color we chose. It's soft and calming, but not too girly.

1 comment:

Alotta Errata said...

oooh i am jealous of your frank lloyd-esque stained glass :-)