Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Happiness is....

....Boomer pics for the Christmas Card! And for Boomer - getting out of the sweater once the pics were done. He was very well behaved while I took the shots. Of course he was. A was standing there with the promised treat if he sat, laid down and stayed. That dog is food driven!! He loves food, hates bad weather. The look on his face this morning when I made him go out to do his business was along the lines of "what did I do wrong to deserve this?" Oh boy did I feel bad. He acted like I was punishing him! I guess I kind of was, because it turned out he had already gone out and done business for A earlier. Oops.
So - here are some of the shots - including one that shows the whole point of the sweater - Boomer is a UCONN Husky fan!

1 comment:

AlwaysJoy said...

Kate
My Christmas cards are Dobby and SERIOUSLY I think that puppy cards are the best cards ever!