Wednesday, April 04, 2007

just random thoughts

The Boom Doggie was a pain in the you know what last night. He was in bed with A. when I got home from work around 10:15. Didn't want to go to sleep after that. Got up again around 2:30. GRRRR - but so cute. How could you not love this cuteness? At 2:30 am - it's easy!It's raining. Andy Pettite's return will be rained out probably. I'm glad baseball is back.


Tennessee beat Rutgers for the women's NCAA. I don't think I've ever rooted for Tennessee before, but I did last night.


The budget season is almost over - thank God! Certain members of the board are so annoying. I think I have survived this year better than the last few because I go home and take a dinner break before the meeting. In year's past, I would just stay right through and be so tired. Not anymore. Not worth it.


More Boomie - just because. My pet needs pants.




No comments: