Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Those pit in your stomach moments

I've been having a lot of them lately - you know what I mean. You get that awful feeling in the pit of your stomach. It's when you spend more than you intended on something, but don't realize until it's too late to back out. Or when you realize you forgot to pay an important bill or you forgot to do something important at work. How about when you think you hear a noise in the middle of the night - were you just dreaming or was it real. I just plow through them and try to stay calm - but damn - I feel like I've been having a lot of these moments lately. That, and I seem to keep falling up the stairs. What's up with that! I did it once as a 6 or 7 year old and needed 5 stitches in my lip. So far, no major injuries, but it's annoying that I've become a bit of a klutz. Okay - I've always had a slight tendency towards klutziness - walking into the corners of desks, etc - but why all the sudden this falling up the stairs? I think it's weird.
Anyway, I'm just about done with the two knitting projects I have going. Next it's onto baby blankets. I need to knit 3 of them. And yay! for me - I get to go with the color family I want on all of them. I have one pattern picked out and the yarn ready to go. The other two are for identical twins, so I'm debating whether to use the same color and two different patterns, same pattern and different colors or different colors and different patterns. There has to be some distinction - can't do the same color and same pattern. They each need something of their own.

No comments: