Tuesday, March 20, 2012

and it's still good

Scale is still headed the right way.  It could have gone further - but I had some fun this weekend.  Being Irish, I couldn't pass up celebrating St Patrick's Day!  A marched in the NY parade, he carried one of the 343 flags that headed up the FDNY contingent.  I got teary - as always - when they turned the corner and there's the 343 banner and then all the flags.  Just in case someone doesn't get it - the 343 flags are in memory of the 343 firefighters killed in the 9/11 attacks.  After the parade, we went to a couple of bars with friends.  We saw Shilelagh Law - well, we heard them, couldn't actually see the stage - and it was so much fun!  Totally worth not losing as much as I could have this week!  I'm keeping up the exercise too.  Walked a lot on St Patrick's Day and I've walked pretty much every day in the neighborhood.  I'll be taking today off from walking though, as I've got a board meeting tonight, so I don't want to get all sweaty and mess up the hair.  I'll be on local TV you know, must look my best!  hahahah

No comments: