Friday, March 09, 2012

It's Friday!

This has actually been a rather good week!  Considering the settling of whether or not I had a medical issue was the best, there was other good stuff.  My more rigid diet plan is working.  YAY!  I had a good ratings presentation (work thing) in the City on Wednesday.  Then I went to the Big East tourney and UCONN won.  They lost yesterday to Syracuse, but played well and they are sure to get into the NCAAs.  And the weather has been lovely.  I haven't made it to the gym, but I did a lot - I mean A LOT! of walking on Wednesday.  I went again yesterday with my puppy dog.  On the train home Wednesday, I kept walking looking for a seat where I could both face forward and have a little space - that resulted in me seeing a friend that I haven't seen in a couple of years and spending the train ride home catching up with her.  The weather has been so nice, all in all, a good week.

No comments: