Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Happiness is....

....a repeat - but it does make me happy - Boomer doing his little dance when I give him a scratch on his back near his tail.  He's so cute.  He arches his back like a cat and does this thing where he just kind of rocks on his back legs.  Clearly he likes his little back scratch.  Now - what happiness isn't?  Boomer doing his nearly silent cry by the side of the bed at 4:15 am.  Seriously?  He wanted up in the bed.  That wasn't happening.  And I'm pissed that he woke me up.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I so hear ya. Our cats absolutely love to be petted (almost to the point they beg for it when we aren't). But every morning (except on weekends when we close our bedroom door) one of cats, Puddin, comes in and climbs all over me at 4 a.m.! Now, I get up at 5 a.m. during the week for work, so I get really pissed when I am awaken any earlier than that!

AlwaysJoy said...

Ummm can we talk about NASTY on Wednesday the poodle rolled over looked at me and VOMITED on me!!!!!!!!

Brenna said...

Steve was just saying he could watch our dogs scratching their own backs by wiggling upside down on the floor for hours.