Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happiness is....

....a full house, then an empty house.  We hosted Christmas this year at our house.  My mother and sisters arrived Christmas Eve, though only one of them actually stayed at the house.  Oh - and Oliver, Boomer's doggie cousin arrived as well.  On Tuesday, A's parents came.  So we were 7 for dinner.  My brother and his girlfriend dropped in after dinner, so then we were 9.  It was lovely having everyone and dinner was terrific.  The living room was chock full with all 9 of us and 2 puppy dogs.  Last night, we again had my sister and Ollie staying over and A's parents as well.  All are gone now, and while it's fun to have a housefull, it will be nice to be back to just me, A and the Boom Doggie tonight.

1 comment:

AlwaysJoy said...

Ahhh Kate
I'm glad you had a nice Christmas