Tuesday, September 20, 2005

September 20, 2005

I'm tryiing to find a Yankee blue or Giants blue to post in. What a night for NY sports!!! Sadly, I had a bit of a headache - thanks to the fertility drug regimen. I was falling asleep during the games - I was switching back and forth between games while hubby slept. Thank goodness for TIVO!! When I woke up to see a Yankee running down the third base line towards home, his teammates awaiting him - I knew I had missed something great. So - I just hit rewind and I got to see Bubba Crosby's home run! AWESOME! We are only 1/2 back and gaining!! Then my beloved Giants won as well. I must say that Eli Manning looked good, Shockey and Burress as well. I felt a little bad that they beat New Orleans, but not that bad.
So, on with my babymaking. I don't remember the headaches lasting for more than a day the last time. Perhaps it is the new drug they added to the mix. Don't know. Tomorrow I go in for bloodwork and ultrasound to see how many little eggs I'm producing!

No comments: