Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happiness is....

.....sleeping in my own bed.   I was in Chicago for almost a week at a conference.  While the hotel was lovely, it's not the same as sleeping in my own bed. 
Later today, happiness will be "welcome home" doggy kisses from Boomer.    Boomer has been on a doggy vacation while we were away.  Luckily, he loves the place he goes to for his vacation.  He recognizes what's happening when we bag up his food.  Amazingly smart that animal.  Of course, then he gets kind of hyper because he knows what's going on.  I pick him up this afternoon.  He'll be freshly bathed and happy to see me! 

2 comments:

Jen said...

I so hear ya on this one. Even though the bed at our vacation home on the Cape was a lovely king size and comfortable, I couldn't wait to get back to my own bed. I know Boomer is going to be thrilled to see ya. Our animals are so smart.

Mali said...

There's nothing quite like stretching out in your own bed, is there?

Still, I used to travel a lot for business, and usually slept like a log, enjoying having an entire bed to myself! Shhhhh ... don't tell my husband.