Friday, February 08, 2013

Hunkering Down

Blizzard on the way!  It won't be as bad for us as for our friends and loved ones in CT and MA, but it won't be good.  We have plenty of food, just need some milk and coffee and  A will get that tonight.  I have plenty of knitting to do!  I finished my Bombay Sapphire - I'll have to get pictures loaded from my ipad.  I've now started my Aran Sweater!  The pattern is St Enda if you are on Ravelry.  I'm excited about this.  I've wanted to knit one for a while, finally found yarn I thought was just right in October and now, I'm almost done with the ribbing for the front.  I hope to make lots of practice while snowed in tonight/tomorrow.
Working out is going well - I'm addicted again.  I had night meetings every night the beginning of the week, so I got up Mon & Wed and was at the gym around 6:30 and did my workouts.  I think I'll have to reschedule tonight's appointment with the trainer, due to the weather.  Hopefully I can move it up to earlier in the day and just leave work early - but I'm not sure yet when the snow is going to start.  Bottom line though - it's working.  I'm eating healthier and feeling good about working out. 
Now - the even better news - A is working out again.  I'm so happy about that.  I want him to lose weight and be healthier and he's doing it!  YAY!  So proud of him.  I know full well how hard it is to get started.  We'll be looking good, feeling good for our cruise and beyond!

1 comment:

AlwaysJoy said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your knits. You're very talented! While everyone else was stocking up on milk I was at the bead store so if have stuff to do :-) (thank you to shelf stable soy milk)