Monday, December 05, 2005

December 5, 2005 - morning

I labelled this post "morning" because I intend to post more this afternoon. I just want to get these morning thoughts down.

Travelling in to work this morning, after yesterday's snowfall, I see the winter idiots are back in force. I don't get the people who don't clear the snow off their car. Do they not get that snow on the roof can begin to melt and slide down the window obstructing your view? But - better than that - this morning there was a guy on I-95 who didn't clear off his rear window at all. Not one little bit. Okay - I know you can use your side mirrors to see what's behind you - but not totally. Then, I get off 95 and am driving local streets and pass this woman who only cleared the area off her front windshield in front of the driver's seat and did the same in the rear. Are they lazy or dumb?

No comments: