Friday, December 09, 2005

December 9, 2005

So - it snowed today. I had to go to the RE for my follicle check and bloodwork. They take you between 7 am and 8 am for that. It's normally about a 30 minute ride for me. I figured with the snow, I had best leave early. Good thing. The town I live in had not plowed yet. Oh joy - me in my little sports car going through the freshly fallen snow! I-95 was not bad. Then I get to the Rte 7 connector in Connecticut. The bleepin' ConnDOT had not yet plowed it. As I'm approaching the end, going up the hill towards a traffic light, I'm behind a Transit bus - which is sliding to the left. I'm wondering why they had not put chains on the bus! I made it to the RE at 7:59. I'm sure they made allowances for the weather this morning and were doing monitoring later than normal.
So - how are the follies doing? I've got a couple that seem to be outpacing the others. This could be a problem. They like them to progress at the same speed. The RE doesn't seem to worried about it yet. Other than that, I seem to be right on track.
I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend. I'll watch some football, maybe do a little knitting and just relax. I'm afraid that I may get knocked out of my fantasy football playoffs in the first week - but that's okay. I made the playoffs and that's enough for me. This year. Next year - I want it all!

No comments: