Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happiness is...

....seeing that nasty, weaving, speeding, tailgating driver pulled over by the cops. Well - it would be if I saw it. Someday - someday - please let me see that! Today's driver was in a red Mercedes SUV thing that can only be described as fugly. Seriously - a fugly Benz? I didn't think that was possible - but there is was and it was red. With a black top. Ugh. I'm so disappointed. On some of those days when I'm really struggling with the infertility thing, I try to make myself happier by thinking - "well we can afford some things that we wouldn't be able to have if we had kids". Trust me, it's very little comfort, but it's some. Anyway - a Benz is one of those things that is on my list. When A's truck is paid off in 2 years, my current lease will be up and the theory is that I can get any car I want. A Benz, a BMW, a bigger Infiniti, an Audit - whatever floats my boat. And it won't be fugly.

No comments: