Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Didn't expect that! In a good way!

I'm down 1.4 pounds this week!  Yay for me!  That puts me at 147.8.  I was concerned because I was not very active this week.  Work interfered as did being a bit under the weather.  I've been pretty good about staying close to my daily points value most days, maybe a point over or so, with only one day where I really dug into those bonus points.  So, this is good.  I will have one big challenge this coming week, with the firehouse Christmas Party on Saturday.  No booze, but sweets and other fattening foods.  I'm going to try to stay reasonable with what I eat on Saturday - not denying myself, yet not indulging myself either.  Again, I will try to be more active, but I fear this little sinus thing I have going on may hinder that.  I would like to get to 147, but I think that's a big nut, so I'll be happy with a half pound loss this week.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Great work! It is never easy but my only weight loss success ever was with WW. Good luck at the party! The booze is usually what kills my points. I can usually resist the other stuff.

Brenna said...

That's excellent. Exercise for me on WW was always just a boost, and not a make or break. So the weeks I didn't work out and had been pretty good, I'd drop .6, but the weeks I DID work out and was pretty good, I'd drop more than a pound. Now on maintenance, I really need to get my butt moving again!

loribeth said...

good for you!! I lost 35 lbs on WW about 20 years ago (pre-pregnancy, when I gained 20 lbs back & then some). I've been back on & off,struggling to lose it since then, without much success. I don't think I eat that badly, but finding time & motivation to exercise has always been a sticking point for me. :p