Monday, October 17, 2005

October 17, 2005

Tomorrow is b-day. I go for my beta test aka pregnancy test. I'm nervous. I have decided that whatever the outcome is, I need to start eating healthier. If it's negative, I'll also get my butt back to the gym. If it is negative, we are taking a month off. My goal will be to lose 5 pounds in that month - should be very do-able. If it's positive - a whole new world begins for us.

Work issues - stupid people, obnoxious people, lazy people, greedy people - all driving me up a wall. There are the ones who show up to work 15 minutes early, spend that 15 minutes getting their coffee and chatting and then want to be paid OT for the 15 minutes. But - when they show up 15 minutes late - well - don't dock me! Or how about the "public policy" people who just hate taxation and government workers and look to pick fights with us and want to show how incompetent we all are and how we are ignorant, etc. Well - aside from the 15 minute club - they are so off base. And it's just so much fun when they get all high and mighty with you when they have no right to do so, but there is just nothing you can say to convince them that they are wrong. After all - they are never wrong. And the sky is green.

Which brings me to - beautiful blue skies!!! What a lovely sight! Three days in a row there has been visible blue sky! After 8 days of rain, it's such a fabulous sight.

No comments: