Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happiness is...

...being able to sleep in - which is what I'm hoping for on Saturday - so someone tell my dog please. I'm glad it's hump day. Tonight is the last of the meetings for the week - thank God. The last two have each gone until 10 pm - that's tiring. I can't get home and drop right off to sleep on those nights.

Happiness is also getting to work on a deal that will be good for the Town. We have the potential to save a decent chunk of money over the next few years by refunding some of our debt. It means some extra work for me during one of the busiest times of the year, but the payoff is worth it. This is the finance geek in me coming through.

Lastly, this week - happiness is my husband making a commitment to get in shape. I think he really means it this time. I really hope he does. His weight is not healthy - particularly not considering the work he does.

No comments: