Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Purge Report

3 garbage bags full!  Yes!  One is clothing good enough to be donated.  The balance was worn out t-shirts, old shoes, old empty shoe boxes, broken hangers, etc.  Amazingly, not one purse tossed - turns out I didn't have what I thought I did in terms of purses.  That was Saturday's effort.  On Sunday, my husband and I set to work in the basement.  We only did one small area - the tool bench - but again we were looking at something like 4 garbage bags full when we were done.  There is plenty more to do - but we are getting there.  This coming Saturday I hope to attach my dresser top and night stand top.  If I get decluttered enough, my plan is to hire a housekeeper for say every other week to do the dusting and vacuuming and the bathroom.

No comments: