Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Important Question....

Are bitches born that way or are they made that way? And I'm not talking about dogs. Same thing about know-it-alls. Did they come out of the birth canal like that? Or is it something that developed over the years. And hypocrites? What about them?

Happy thought for the day - maybe for life - I think that A. volunteered to clean the bathroom from now on - for life. I hate cleaning the bathroom, especially the toilet. Now if I can get him to dust - my life will be complete!

Life list - what number am I on?

4. Play golf at Pebble Beach. Very do-able.

2 comments:

annie said...

I think "good" bitches are born with a certain amount of snarkiness that can come out at appropriate times, usually when provoked.

The ones you are talking about? I think their pants are too tight. Honestly.

Aims said...

So tight in fact, it's becoming increasing hard for them to mount their high horses.