Monday, September 24, 2007

Random Monday thoughts

I'm down under 150! Yay! I figure 1 pound a week is a reasonable goal.

Have I mentioned that my dog does Chewbacca type noises? We've made a real effort to get him to stop barking at us. It's okay to bark at intruders, but not at us to indicate he wants something. So - we've been pretty successful. Instead of barking, he know does the Chewbacca things. He talks to us. Sometimes it's so funny sounding, I have to laugh.

I had a weird dream last night. In the planning for my mother's 75th birthday party, someone decided that we would have an American theme. So my sister said that she would not be making Swedish meatballs for the party - after all, they are Swedish not American. I had a total meltdown. Over meatballs.

Both the Yankees and Giants won yesterday. UCONN & the Yankees won on Saturday. Good sports weekend here.

I thought the new season of Desperate Housewives was starting last night. not until next week. But - premieres do start tonight - can not wait!

1 comment:

MoCo said...

jake makes the same noises, especially when you rub his ears. it's hysterical.