Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Who to vote for?

Crap! I don't know who I to vote for in the primary next week or November. I like Hillary Clinton, but I don't really care for the idea that 2 families will have controlled the White House for the past twenty years if she wins. Barack Obama is okay, but I just don't feel he has the experience yet. He's been a Senator for 3 years. I would have been happier if he had waited another 4 years or so to run. I guess he felt he needed to get in there while he's a hot property. In another 4 years, he may not have been. I like John Edwards, but he doesn't seem to be getting anywhere and I hear he may be dropping out. I was seriously considering him as a viable alternative to Hillary and Barack. BTW - I'm a Dem.
As for the Republicans - can't stand Giuliani - didn't see why he was considered viable in the first place. I like McCain - but he's so old. I'm having a hard time getting past that - but he may be who I end up voting for - and I have very rarely voted for a Republican. I mean like - twice in the nearly 30 years I have been voting! I've very rarely found one I felt deserved my vote. Anyway - I digress. Mitt Romney is plastic, phony, and just plain nauseating.
I guess, in the end, next week I will be voting for Hillary Clinton. I may vote for McCain in the fall though.

No comments: