Thursday, January 31, 2008

14 things

Okay - I'm doing something called a meme? I got off a friend's blog - it looked fun so I'm doing it. It has 13 things in it. So why is my title 14 things? Well - because I had something else I wanted to say today too. Do you ever get surprised or stunned when you see how shallow some people are? There is someone in my world in whom I have seen a certain level of shallowness before - but today she said something revealing another level of shallowness that just really surprised me. There's not much you can do about that. We all have our moments where we are incredibly shallow, not a one of us is perfect. Okay - maybe Mother Teresa was, but we're not talking about her. This one just kind of hit me - made me go Wow.
Anyway - on to 13 other things ...
1. Who was your FIRST date with?
~ Well - I had a blind date in college for a school dance, otherwise - get this - I was something like 22 and it was someone I met through the Young Dems!
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
~ occasionally
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
~ A beer - don't recall the brand
4. What was your FIRST car?
~ Let's see - the first one that was mainly mine was a 1972 Chevy Impala - yellow. That thing was a tank. The first one I bought myself was a Camaro. MISTAKE! That car had serious design flaws.
5. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
~ Sister John Joseph, SSND
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
~ Ireland.
7. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
~ Claire. No.
8. Who was your FIRST kiss?~ I really don't remember! Couldn't have been all that good a kiss!9. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
~Besides turning off the alarm? Went upstairs and read my e-mail.
10. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
~ ELO
11. FIRST foreign country you went to?
~ Canada
12. When was your FIRST detention?
~ I’ve never gotten a detention
13. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
~ Connecticut.

1 comment:

annie said...

Yay for memes! Glad you liked it!