Saturday, August 23, 2008

Some props to the Shithead!

My brother (aka the shithead) remembered my birthday! Woo Hoo! This is the first time in several years that he managed to remember it before my actual birthday. I got a card in the mail from him today. The last few years I've gotten "Happy Birthday" calls as much as a week later. So he's a couple of days early this year. I'm impressed. It used to be a bit of a game - wonder when he's going to remember it this year. Of course - there was a little bit of a dig in the card. He said "I hope you and A are doing well. Mom keeps us informed." Yeah - I know - I don't keep you informed. That's because you are a shithead and I really don't care to keep up with you anymore. But - I'll still give the shithead props for remembering my birthday this year. :)


Now - some pictures from my birthday present - my new camera.


No comments: