Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Same bat time, Same bat channel

Same weight. Some of you may be too young to remember the sign off for Batman. At the end of each show, you would get previews of the next and they would remind you it would be on next week "same bat time, same bat channel." And that's where I am today. Could have been worse - right? Right! After a day of yard work in the hot sun on Saturday, I kicked back with the husband, a few beers and some pizza. Sunday's lovely weather invited some wine. So, I wasn't following the plan exactly. Part of the plan has been alcohol avoidance. Too many empty calories. I also may be dealing with a little water retention. Anyway, this week the plan is....stick to the plan. It will be a challenge at times, but it's kind of key. I have a retirement party on Saturday, A's birthday is Sunday and our neighbor turns 21 Wednesday, which I'm sure we'll celebrate at some point. (She's celebrating every night starting Wednesday.) I'm hoping to get more exercise in than I did this week, which could offset a little cheating, but I really must keep the cheating to a minimum. I would truly love to be at my goal before I head off to my conference.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Can I say how much I love that your engagements for the week include a retirement party and a 21st birthday