Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yarn Dilemma

It's a shopping dilemma too.  There's a yarn store about 30 minutes from me that is closing.  They are selling everything at 60% off at this point.  I went up there earlier this week, when they were at 40% off.  I had promised myself that unless I found something for a project that was planned, I shouldn't buy.  But now it's 60% off.  So tempting!  My stash is good sized right now and anything I bought would be simply adding to the stash with nothing in mind.  Part of me says "60% off - too good to pass up" and the other part says "Buying something on sale that you might not use is not saving money."   What to do, what to do. ETA: decided not to go shopping at the sale.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, I know that feeling. Last year and the year prior I had that bug of buying yarn alot and I too have a good size stash with no specific project in mine for them. I had to finally tell myself enough is enough, but 60% off is such a great deal. I would definitely be tempted myself. If you do, I would be anxious to hear what you got.

loribeth said...

It's a good dilemma to have. ; )