Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Photos

I took a photography class recently. It turned out to be more about fixing photos in photoshop rather than about how to take photos and use the settings on my camera. That was disappointing. But, I must say it was very cool to learn how to fix the photos - remove color casts, remove objects, improve the image - like thin up a person, etc. So - here are a couple of shots I took with the wrong white balance setting - giving them a blue cast. And then you can see how they look fixed up. And for those of you who are observant - I changed something else in the second set (the 2 men at the grill). Let me know if you can tell what it was.









5 comments:

Aims said...

I can't tell and it's driving me nutty!

Blissful said...

Did you add some hair?

Kate B said...

Yup - that's it Lauren - I added hair to my friend in the orange vest.

Brenna said...

I did that to a client once and thankfully he didn't notice! Nice work!

annie said...

I need to learn the skill in photoshop of slimming people down.

I really like the first one!