Thursday, November 20, 2008

Snow?

I'm just not ready for it - but it was here this morning. Someone needs to tell Mother Nature that winter is still a month off. I won't linger - but really - I just wasn't ready to see snow when I walked out the door this morning. Couldn't it wait at least until after Thanksgiving? And along those same lines - do radio stations really need to be playing Christmas music already? Someone in my neighborhood already has a creche out. I'm just not ready. Give me at least until Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

annie said...

My mom emailed me yesterday and told me not to tell K., but there was a dusting of snow. :-)

I 100% agree about the Christmas stuff - no Christmas until after Thanksgiving!! All the stores and shopping centers here have been decorated for the past 2 weeks. I hate it.