Monday, November 24, 2008

I think I'm ready?

We still have to do some shopping, but I think I'm ready for Thanksgiving. The regular cleaning we've engaged in the last month or so has paid off. Tonight, we'll clean the kitchen. Tomorrow the bathroom. I'll vacuum tomorrow night or Wednesday night - or both. The guest room is ready to go, just needs a dusting. The bulk of the work in the office/den/guest room is done, it just needs a vacuum pass and some incidental tidying. Now, it's not necessarily "Aunt Alice" clean - which is clean beyond belief, nothing unnecessary out on a table or shelf, etc - but it will be presentable for guests, which is my goal. Oh - except for the master bedroom. That's the room that we leave to the last and I think the door may need to stay shut. Oh well.

No comments: