Monday, March 21, 2011

The ABCs of me

I saw this meme on a blog I follow so I decided to do it.

A. Age: 49 for a little while longer


B. Bed size: Queen.

C. Chore you dislike: dusting – hate it.

D. Dogs: only those new to my blog do not know Boomer, aka the Boom Doggie – the cutest, funniest, most loving, pit mix going

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee!F. Favorite color: I don’t really have one. I have favorite colors for different things – like I’ve always wanted a yellow kitchen, but it’s not a color I wear. I like to wear jewel tones and black.

G. Gold or silver: Platinum 

H. Height: 5’6”

I. Instruments you play(ed): I did take piano lessons for a while as an adult, but I’m not sure that qualifies as playing.

J. Job title: Finance Director

K. Kids: None, though it wasn’t for lack of trying.

L. Live: Westchester County, New York State

M. Mom’s name: since I try to only do initials - RAC

N. Nicknames: Kate, Katie, when I was a kid Katiedid

O. Overnight hospital stays: only one, when I was little I was in the hospital for a biopsy of a growth in my mouth

P. Pet peeves: People who type or write the words a & lot together as though they are one word. Also people who get in the left lane and drive slow.

Q. Quote from a movie: Can’t think of any great ones right now except “Luke I am your father” and “Food Fight”.

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: One brother, two sisters.

T. Time you wake up: 6:15

U. Underwear: VS Body by Victoria

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Peas, beets, creamed corn. I will not eat cooked carrots, but will eat raw carrots. I’m not fond of green beans, but will eat them.

W.What makes you run late: What doesn’t! Let’s just say I’m late for work more often than I’m on time. But for other events, it’s not a problem.

X. X-rays you’ve had: lungs a few times, wrist and I think that’s it, .

Y. Yummy food you make: Schweddy balls

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I like most all of them – but hate the snake house.

2 comments:

Sarah Reads Too Much said...

I make a point of skipping the snake house too. They are just creepy.

loribeth said...

No snakes for me either -- gah!! :p