Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happiness is....

.... a dog who would go out and do his business in today's rainy weather.  If only I had one of those dogs!  Mine refused.  Got my day off to a rip roaring start!  I even put on the rain boots, rain coat and grabbed an umbrella and the leash so I could walk him around the yard.  Nope.  Hubby's response was "Well, that's his problem now."  Um.  Yeah.  Do you think that a dog gets the concept of "I failed to pee & poop when I had the chance, so now I have to hold it in until my peoples get home?"   I don't think so.  And I don't want to have to clean it up when he can't hold it.  So now, thanks to that adorable little bugger's aversion to rain, I have to go home on my lunch hour and hope that I can work some magic with him and get him to do his business.  It's a damn good thing he's cute.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Gosh he's handsome.